Our Cookies Policy
In general, cookies are used to collect general usage and volume statistical information that does not include personal information. We use third-party services to collect non-personally identifiable information to compile aggregated statistics for us about visitors to our site.
Cookies do not contain any information that personally identifies you, but personal information that we store about you may be linked, by us, to the information stored in and obtained from cookies. The cookies used on this website include those which are strictly necessary cookies for access and navigation, cookies that track usage (performance cookies), remember your choices (functionality cookies), and cookies that provide you with targeted content or advertising.
We may use the information we obtain from your use of our cookies for the following purposes:
- To recognise your computer when you visit our website
- To track you as you navigate our website, and to enable the use of any e-commerce facilities
- To improve the website’s usability
- To analyse the use of our website
- In the administration of this website
- Personalise our website for you, including targeting adverts which may be of particular interest to you.
Third Party Cookies
When you use our website, you may also be sent third party cookies. Our advertisers and service providers may send you cookies. They may use the information they obtain from your use of their cookies:
- To track your browser across multiple websites
- To build a profile of your web surfing
- To target advertisements which may be of particular interest to you.
We work with companies in maintaining and improving our website and ensure that any company which works with us and collects personal data complies with strict data protection standards.